Carpets and rugs go through a lot of wear and tear over time. Whether it’s pet, kids, or visitors, your carpet traps all the dirt tracked into the house day after day, year after year.
If you want to bring out your carpet’s original colors, clean your carpets and keep them dirt-free. Call on Lubbock Steamer Carpet Cleaning to provide you with the most thorough carpet cleaning service in Lubbock.
Lubbock Steamer’s state-of-the-art equipment will effectively remove soil from deep in the carpet fibers, where dirt and other materials will collect.
Our carpet cleaning technicians are professionally trained and certified. They will come to your home and provide you with the highest quality standards in the carpet cleaning industry.
We at Lubbock Steamer, use only the safest environmental friendly materials to deep clean all types of carpets and rugs the correct way.
“Cleaning carpet can be a dirty business”, and we make sure that you have the most thorough carpet cleaning! Guaranteed!!
It’s also about your HEALTH! Survey results suggest that over 45% of U.S. households, approximately 44 million homes, have carpets with dust mite allergen concentrations that exceed levels connected with the development of allergies. This is a disturbing finding for health care organizations. Especially those concerned with allergic and respiratory matters.
For allergy and asthma sufferers, the most powerful vacuum cleaners remove only a portion of the dirt, pet hairs, odor, and dust mites that remain buried in your carpet.
Our crews will effectively remove all dirt and other potentially problematic substances using our ultramodern cleaning equipment and family safe materials.
Our commitment to you is that your carpets will look and feel cleaner, pleasing to the eye with more color and freshness. If your carpets were beginning to look old and worn, you will be AMAZED at the difference.
You can feel rest assured that we use only the safest, biodegradable, non-toxic, non-irritant products and formulas to deep clean all types of carpet and rugs.
We would like to invite you to benefit from our carpet cleaning company’s services and become another of our many satisfied customers.
Call us now at 806-748-8400 for a free estimate or check us out on Facebook so you don’t miss our great deals!
Carpet Cleaning Tips:
- Dirt, as opposed to daily wear and tear, is the largest single contributor to the early demise of carpets. While not visible to the eye, carpets act as a magnet for oil, lint, pollen, and pet hair.
- Vacuum regularly to remove dirt, dust and other particles. Dust is enemy number one, and the longer it stays, the more deeply it becomes embedded. We recommend using an upright vacuum with a beater bar for best results. Use mats at entrances. It’s remarkable how this will help protect your carpeting.
- Experts recommend professional carpet cleaning every 6-12 months, depending on foot traffic. Regular cleaning will help preserve carpet fibers and keep colors brighter. Many households call a professional cleaner after pollen season, while others prefer to clean their carpets just before the year-end holiday season.
- Extend the life of your carpet – Have cleaner rugs by rearranging furniture in your rooms. Most people leave their furniture in one position for the life of the carpeting. The result is that people sit in the same spots and walk through the same areas all of the time. By moving your furniture and changing the traffic patterns in your room, you expose different parts of your floor to wear. Spread the wear out. Carpeting that wears evenly will last years longer and stay cleaner longer. Something as simple as swapping positions of the couch and the chair can save you hundreds of dollars in replacement costs and may even postpone those frequent visits from your cleaning service.
- Home cleaners – These are great for spot cleaning but they lack the power of equipment used by professional cleaning companies. Maintain your rugs with your home cleaner but call a professional at regular intervals for general cleaning. When using home cleaners, try spraying the shampoo on separately. Then allow it to sit for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with plain water in your machine. You will leave less soil-attracting residue behind and your carpet will stay cleaner longer.